Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Introduction (Why and How?)

Around the beginning of this year, some of my friends suggested that I should start writing a blog on cooking. Not that it was not on my mind, but with a 24x7 job i.e. being a mom of a 2 yr. old and with a full-time job, not to mention also managing the BIG boy of the house; I could hardly get a minute to think about a possible theme for my blog. So by stealing 5 minutes a day for the last 3 months, I finally came up with the following. I can write only about my own culinary ventures. I like traditional food as much as I like to get experimental with recipes. Consequently, you can expect this blog to be a habitat of well-known recipes of well-known dishes, somewhat different recipes of well-known dishes and intuitive recipes of unconventional dishes. Without further ado, let me tell you about the very first venture of my life.

The B'day Bash!!

6 comments:

  1. Great job! Tomar Fish Fryer receipe chaiii....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nischoi Moitri-di. I'll get that one here shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Payal! Good job.
    Hope yours become a hugely popular food blog...I for sure am following you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great endeavour Payal. Kudos and keep up the good work.

    Sedin j Chhanar jelepi korli, parle tar recipe post koris in your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great endeavour Payal. Kudos and keep up the good work.

    Sedin er Chhanar jilepi-r recipe chai, in future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Payal !! Ashadharon hoyeche blog-ta. Aami bhabchi aamar recipe-er folder-ta aara niye jabo na Fremont-e...tor blog dekhei ebar ranna korbo...Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete